Watercraft Venture Corporation is a full service marina located in Subic Bay Philippines.
Established in 1995, it is a one stop shop for yacht owners. It was master planned to co-exist with the Subic Bay Yacht Club to serve its members. It has a 70 ton travelift to lift boats up to 19 feet wide. It’s services includes yacht maintenance, lift out, bottom painting, hull painting, carpentry, rigging and repairs of fibreglass, electrical, mechanical including total interior renovations.
Its facility includes a machine shop, covered space to accommodate the travelift for yachts requesting for indoor painting, sandblasting and surveys. It can fit 36 yachts up to 80 feet on hardstands on long term storage and 18 boats up to 32 feet on its covered storage.
It also has a 24 marina slips and supplies electricity and water for the yachts up to 60 feet. Its’ boat ramp make it easy for day customers to launch and retrieve boats within the marina facility.
Watercraft is also the Philippine dealer for US based Glastron boats since 2008. It sells quality boats for fishing and recreation. It also provides rental boats for people interested in exploring the beautiful Subic Bay.
Watercraft Venture Corporation operates out of a 22,000 sqm. property located within the Subic Bay Freeport Zone. Its future plans include the construction of a 70 room hotel within its marina and boatyard complex.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- 70 ton Travel lift for boats up to 19ft. beam
- Marina facilities with water and shore power connection
- Dock No. 1 ( Power boat and Sailboat )
– 10 units at maximum 60ft LOA
– 6 units at maximum 31ft LOA
- Dock No. 2 ( exclusive for power boat only)
– 8 units at maximum 60ft LOA
– 9 units at maximum 50ft LOA ( Power boat and Sailboat )
– 36 boats at 80ft LOA
- Covered boat storage area for up to 18 powerboats at 28ft. LOA
- Open area
– 20 units of speedboat at 30ft LOA
- Mooring for 9 yachts up to 50ft. LOA
- Boat launch ramp (Speedboat with trailer at 31ft. LOA)
- Mobile crane services
- Launch and Retrieval Services
- Bottom painting
- Electrical and Electronic Repair
- Marine Engine Repair
- Generator and Electric Motor Rewinding
- Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration Repair
- Propeller and Shaft Repair/Alignment
- General Maintenance
- Refuelling Station
- Long and short term Land Storage Facility
- Towing Services
- Fiberglass Repair
- Hull/Deck Painting
- Hull Scraping and Cleaning
- Polishing Works
- Power Washing
- Battery Charging
- Toilet Pumping
- Boat Chandlery
- Crewing services
- Boat maintenance programs
WVC is also the Philippine dealer for U.S. based Glastron quality fishing and recreation boats since 2008. We also provide rental boats which are excellent for exploring the scenic parts of Subic Bay.
Boats for Charter
- M/Y After You. 54 ft. powerboat with 20 passenger capacity.
- Two 18 ft. Bowriders, each with a 6 person capacity. Good for bay cruising, skiing and other water sports.